Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's been a while..

I didn't realise it had been so long since I was last here.

I have quite a few finishes since my last entry - unfortunately nothing I can share yet though. I have stitched a couple of ornaments from JCS Ornies 2005 for exchanges I'm in, one of my own designs and a Mill Hill kit.

I have been quite productive for a change and hopefully I can share a couple sooner rather than later.

I've been looking around for a nice design to turn into a needle case. I don't have one and currently keep my needles in a tatty bit of felt I found in the bottom of my sewing box. I also need a scissor fob...I have a bit of a weakness for stitching smalls but always end up making them for exchanges and never keeping them myself. I think I have a chartpack for a Just Nan needlecase somewhere...maybe I'll get the time to look for it and make a start later.

1 Comments:

Blogger cathymk said...

I'd like a needle case too - mine are all stashed either in their packets or in giveaway magnetic cases (you know, with UK Cross Stitcher or Jane Greenoff)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home