Monday, October 31, 2005

Middy update



I've been plodding along with Middy for the last few days.

I haven't done it on the recommended dark linen and now I found myself with a bit of dilemma. The wand on the right just isn't showing on the light linen enough. I thought maybe adding some BF over the top or restitching it with some #4 braid might make it pop but it still seems lost amongst the sparkleys of the fabric. I might have to frog it and use another coloured floss altogether. Does anyone have any suggestions for a wand colour conversion?



3 Comments:

Blogger cathymk said...

She's looking gorgeous! Congratulations!
I don't have any suggestions for the wand, sorry. Haved you tried the mirabilia BB?

4:13 AM  
Blogger bunnyhead said...

Hi! I just wanted to say that she looks beautiful--- the fabric is stunning! Maybe use the same braid you used for the wings for the wand? Does the wand have beading too? It may pop a bit more after that is done.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Lnanaa said...

Wow I love the fabric on that. It looks great.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home