Sunday, December 04, 2005

A couple of finishes



I've finally gotten around to taking pics of my recent finishes. Unfortunately a couple of the pics were quite useless (hey, I'm a stitcher not a photographer) so I don't have as much to show you as I'd have liked.

I spotted a couple of pictures of 8 sided pillows (isn't the French name for them biscornu?) on someone elses blog and I'm quite intruiged. I might have to have a go at one of those next. Oh, and biscornu sounds much nicer than 8 sided pillow :)

My scarf that I finished last week and a small kit from Victoria Sampler (Can't rememer whic one, sorry)



3 Comments:

Blogger cathymk said...

Lovely finishes! That scarf looks lovely and warm..

3:54 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Hi Shaz :) Congrats on your finishes :) AND, that lovely piece you did for Shelleen for the SBEBB...you go girl! It turned out wonderfully :)

8:08 PM  
Blogger AnneS said...

Like you, I'm really keen to try making a biscornu ever since I saw my first one one someone's blog a few months ago. Your latest finish is lovely - as is the scarf :)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home